- Master Clinical and Pastoral Counselling (Integrative approach)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP Accred Rgd)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy Coaching (BACP Coaching)
- The Association for Pastoral and Spiritual Care and Counselling (APSCC)
- British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP)
- Association for Christian Counsellors (ACC)
As a registered and accredited British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) psychotherapist, I work within the professional boundaries of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapists code of ethics and practical framework, and the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. I respect clients’ values regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability etc, including clients’ experiences, ideas, feelings, culture and confidentiality.